Loading room information...
Room 670H2 Appartment for students in Vicálvaro URJC, [[ habitacion.zona ]], Madrid
Pictures of the room and the appartment Photos room 670H2
Room 670H[[ n ]] - No disponible - [[disponibilidadOtrasHabitaciones[n]['disponible']?'Disponible':"No disponible"]]
Information about the room and the appartment Information room 670H2
"🛌 Student room for rent, completely furnished with internet, located in the Vicálvaro URJC neighborhood in Madrid for only [[ habitacion.precioDescuentos ]] euros. The room has bed, wardrobe, door lock with key, exclusive bathroom, balcony, air conditioning and a desk."
"4.2 de 5 estrellas (media sobre 5 valoraciones)"
Washing machine features
Public transportation in the area
Additional information about the area and the flat
Area map Map appartment [[ habitacion.piso.id ]]Ver este mapa en Google Maps
References from students who have been in the appartment References room 670H2
[[referencia.nombreEstud]] ([[referencia.habitacionId]]) - [[referencia.fecha|limitTo:10|date:'dd/MM/yyyy' ]]
Average rating given by the students Feedback room 670H2
Average score according to [[ habitacion.valoraciones.valoracionPiso['numCuestionarios'] ]] completed questionnaires
- Comfort and quality of the salon and halls:
- Quality and state of the kitchen :
- Performance of kitchen equipment (washing machine, etc.):
- Natural light in the flat:
- Artificial lighting of the house:
- Performance of heating units in common areas:
- State of the wall paint in the common areas:
- Hot water performance :
- Quality of the furniture in the common areas:
- Quality of the household (dishes, tablecloths, TV, etc.):
- Street noise (higher number is better):
- Quality of the WC:
Average score according to [[ habitacion.valoraciones.valoracionHabitacion['numCuestionarios'] ]] completed questionnaires
- Natural light:
- Student desk:
- Desk chair :
- Bed quality :
- State of the closet:
- Street noise (higher number is better):
- Quality/Price relationship :
- State of the walls and ceiling:
Average score according to [[ habitacion.valoraciones.valoracionTrato['numCuestionarios'] ]] completed questionnaires
- Maintenance and repairs done by the landlord:
- Treatment received by the landlord (politeness, respect, concern):
- Quality of privacy :
Book now 670H2 Description of the monthly rent discount
Monthly rent [[ habitacion.habitacionIdMostrar ]]:
- The ALUNI office is closed on the date of your arrival because it is a public holiday. By requesting the “special arrival” service, an ALUNI agent will be waiting for you at your flat to let you in. This service has an additional fee. If an agent is not available on this day, you will have to find alternative lodging while you wait for the office to open so that you can receive your set of keys.
- Original price : [[habitacion.precio|number:0]] €/Month
- Discounts for longer stays : -[[habitacion.descuentoLargaEstancia|number:0]] €/Month (*)
- Off-season discount : -[[habitacion.descuentoOfertas|number:0]] €/Month (**)
- Final price: [[habitacion.precioDescuentos|number:0]] €/Month ([[(habitacion.precioDescuentos/30)|number:2]] €/Day) (***)
(*) This contract is subsidized for exceeding 90 days of rent. The longer you stay in an ALUNI apartment, the bigger the discount (to view how the discount increases, you can change the dates to accomodate a longer period of stay).
(**) Discount for choosing to rent during the off-season (to see how this discount increases, choose a period that includes dates between [[ habitacion.periodosOferta.inicio | ofertaRecurrente:habitacion.periodosOferta.recurrente ]] y el [[ habitacion.periodosOferta.fin | ofertaRecurrente:habitacion.periodosOferta.recurrente ]]). To apply this offer you should rent for a period of at the least 3 months
(***) The monthly rent is calculated according to the days in a month. Therefore, if there are 31 days in the month, the student must pay for an extra day. If there are less than 30 days in the month, the corresponding days are not counted. The fixed price in the contract corresponds to a 30-day month.
The rental price does not include utilities (electricity, gas and water), which are paid according to consumption. The approximate amount per 30 days is [[ habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoTotal ]] €, that would be paid at the start of the month, but will be adjusted month by month according to actual bills.
The approximate amount per 30 days in the winter (December, January and February) is [[ habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoTotal + habitacion.piso.suplementoInvierno ]] €.
The approximate amount per 30 days in cold months (November, December, January, February, March, April) is [[ habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoTotal + habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoCalefaccion ]] €.
The rental price does not include utilities (electricity, gas and water). The fixed amount per 30 days is [[ habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoTotal ]] €.
The fixed amount per 30 days in the winter (December, January and February) is [[ habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoTotal + habitacion.piso.suplementoInvierno ]] €.
The fixed amount per 30 days in cold months (November, December, January, February, March, April) is [[ habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoTotal + habitacion.piso.gastoEstimadoCalefaccion ]] €.
Utilities are included in the rent.
This fee is paid only once
- Original price of the fee: [[ precioBaseContrato ]] €
- Discount for arrival in June/July: -[[ precioBaseContrato - importeContrato() ]] € (*)
- Final price of the fee: [[ importeContrato()|number:0 ]] €
(*) [[ motivoDescuentoContrato ]]
(**) If you arrive in June or July the amount is lowered by 40%.
[[ razon.mensaje ]]
Terms & Conditions 670H2 Conditions of the student contract with ALUNI.NET
- I have read and understand in its entirety the ALUNI rental contract and the general conditions of the ALUNI contract described here, and the Payment cancellation policy described here
- I am a boy between the ages of 18 and 35 I am a girl between the ages of 18 and 35
- I can prove that I am a university student (enrolled or working) during the period of accommodation.
- This apartment has a special clause that I know and accept: read here