Departure Student Departure
The student must do the following before leaving the flat in order to obtain the deposit:
- The student must leave the flat on the agreed departure day (stipulated in the contract) before midnight.
- The room should be completely clean and back to its original state.
- The bedding should be left on top of the bed.
- All personal food items should be removed from the refrigerator and pantry. Likewise, all personal bath items should be removed from the WCs.
- No trash should be left behind.
- All lights should be turned off and if there is no one else in the flat, the heating unit should also be turned off.
- If the apartment is managed directly (Integral Administration) by ALUNI, the keys should be left in the ALUNI office (if the keys are not returned, the deposit cannot be returned, see “keys” section). In all other cases, the keys should be returned to the landlord.
- The Departure Check-List should be filled out and submitted (online through the student Control Panel).
“Special departures” refers to students leaving the apartment before the date of departure stipulated in the signed contract. In this case, the deposit will not be returned.
Obviously in situations where living in the apartment proves impossible for students, is it permissible to leave the flat before the contracted departure date. In this case, the deposit will be returned to the student.
If a student is forced to leave the apartment for failing to comply to the requirements of their contract, they will lose their deposit as well as any money already paid.